Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pay for my shoe repairs when I pick them up?
Do I need a prescription from a health professional to have Quick Cobbler do orthopedic footwear modifications for me?
If I describe my shoes over the phone, can you tell me what's wrong with them when they will be ready and how much it will cost to repair them?
Can you repair my shoes 'while-u-wait'?
I have been trying to call you guys. Why does nobody answer your phone?
Do you have any advice when buying shoes?
Please read here.
Do your repairs have a lifetime warranty?
- regular (and irregular) wear is not covered under our warranty
- repairs not performed by Quick Cobbler are not covered under our warranty
- Quick Cobbler repairs that have been re-repaired by other shoe repairers or by 'someone with skills' are not covered under our warranty
Do you have any tips on how to take care of my shoes at home?
Can I donate my old shoes?
I know that you guys only repair shoes. Do you know where I can have handbags and luggage repaired or where I can buy leather for my hobby project?
I can’t leave my shoes for more than a day or two. Can I reserve a spot so when I drop off my shoes, they will be ready in a couple of days?
- choose the date and time you need to pick up your footwear (current ready date or after)
- pre-pay the repair charges and receive a Pre-Book ticket
- drop shoes off 2-3 days before your scheduled pickup date
- collect your shoes on or after the scheduled pickup date
(Of course we prefer to see your footwear 'live' in the shop so we can do an accurate assessment of repairs needed. If that is not an option, you can still do a pre-book with an estimated cost for the repairs needed. As soon as we see your footwear in the shop we’ll be able to give you an exact price.)