Blundstones from Sydney, Hiking Boots from Yellowknife, Cowboy Boots from Calgary, Tap Shoes from Chicago, we’ve seen it all!
Mail Order Shoe Repair Service in three easy steps:
- Send your footwear to our address below
- We'll contact you as soon as we have your footwear in the shop to discuss your repair order
- When complete we will send your order back to you, expedited, insured and with tracking.
- Please send your footwear to our address below. Be sure to include your name, return address, email and telephone number in the package with your shoes.
- As soon as we receive your footwear at the shop, we will contact you to discuss your repair order. At this time, we will need your credit card information for payment.
- Return shipping is at a cost of $10CAD per pair for addresses in Vancouver and BC’s Lower Mainland, $21.95CAD per pair within British Columbia, $24.95CAD for the rest of Canada and $34.95CAD per pair to the USA.
- We will apply a $5CAD discount off our return shipping charge for each pair in the same shipment. So, sending in multiple pairs will LOWER your return shipping charge!
- We use Canada Post's Expedited parcel service with insurance and tracking for all our shipping in North America. (Clients outside of North America would need to arrange for, pay for, and use their own preferred shipping method.)
- All Blundstone resole mail-in orders and Recrafting mail-in orders receive FREE Canada-wide return shipping!
IMPORTANT - To hopefully avoid customs charges when sending us footwear for repair from OUTSIDE of Canada, you will need to write this note clearly on your package:
“USED FOOTWEAR FOR REPAIR. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”
Quick Cobbler Ltd.
430 West 2nd Ave,
Canada, V5Y 1E2